We all love to use classic countdown timers showing our users that something is happening and they have to wait. This can be a new post or product launch, but either way, you’ll want to grab your visitors’ attention! I’ve handpicked the best Coming Soon countdowns that cover the widest variety of use cases (not just technical issues) in the market today.
What is coming soon product notification app?
Are you an online business owner or do you have some prospective clients who’d love to know when your new product is coming out? You need a notification app that will send people updates about your soon-to-be-launched products.
Approximately half of all websites used by businesses have yet to be released. Why do so many websites use Coming Soon product labels, pages, and banners? It helps them to “save face” and remain competitive in their industries.
In this article, I’ll explain the best 5 options and how they are in comparison.
1. Coming Soon Product ‑ Notify me ~by SetuBridge
This is definitely one to keep an eye on. We think this app is going to really shake things up in the coming year. It’s intuitive, affordable, and easy to use. Not only that, it’s full of all kinds of free resources and guides that will help you learn how to make the most out of your new products!
Okay, we know what you’re thinking: a Shopify app with a billion features? But hear us out: sometimes this kind of thing is worth it. This app has everything, we mean everything, you could possibly want from an app like this. Not only will it tell you about upcoming products, but also many options for the product launcher.
- Easy to configure
- “Notify Me” button: You can also add custom text
- All customer’s data at a single place in the backend
- Ready to use email template content to notify customers
- Notify users if the product is available
- Get complete analytical data information
- Allow Google reCAPTCHA to avoid bots on your site
- Standard: $7.99/month
- Shopify Plus: 10.99/month
2. Coming Soon Products Preorders ~by Gravity Software
Some store owners buy the coming soon theme, but if you want to add notification of your upcoming product without spending a lot of money, then this is a good solution.
- Create pre-order products
- Create coming soon products
- Automate product publishing process
- Add the availability of the product with the exact date and time
Also read: Top 3 best Shopify Apps for Optical Store
3. PreOrder Now ‑ Pre‑order ~by Website On-Demand
Preordering made easy! With this app, you can get pre-orders and start working on the demand on hand. No guess-work! No risks!
- Manage your Pre-orders with features like badges, emails, tagging, mixed cart alerts, discounts, etc
- Simple and easy theme installation
- Mixed cart alerts
- Pre-order emails
- Shopify basic: $19.95/month
- Shopify standard: $39.95/month
- Shopify advanced: $59.95/month
4. PreOrder Alpha ~by Cosmek Labs
What’s wrong with selling your products before they arrive in the market? That’s what you can do with this app. A great option for coming soon products!
- Create multiple products
- Mixed cart warning
- Order tagging
- Pre-order ribbon and button
- Customer Email Notification
- Limited: Free
- Unlimited: $14.99/month
5. Pre‑order Today ~by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd
Don’t miss out on a single visitor. Keep converting them and generate revenue. Generating alerts and preordering helps to retain the momentum of sales on your site.
- Mixed cart alerts
- Apply status on to-be-launched products
- Offer discounts on pre-order status options
- Pre-order emails to send separate notifications
- Managing pre-orders with features like badges, emails, tagging, cart alerts, pre-order discounts, and more
- Starter: $7.99/month
- Pro: $14.99/month
- Premium: $24.99/month
That’s it! You’ve walked through the best options available for pre-order and coming soon product apps. Drop us a mail if you want a demo or guidance with your eCommerce store. We’ll be happy to help!
SetuBridge also offers Shopify development and various services to improve store enhancement and conversion rate. Read more about our Shopify development services and solutions, Click here