SetuBridge Support asks for temporary access to the admin panel on your Shopify website. In this blog post.
1. The reason we might need access
Here are the primary reasons:
- Help you configure the App properly
- Fix compatibility issues
- Work customized to your specifications
2. Collaborator request
We send a collaborator request to gain access to your website’s admin panel. Apps, Theme Settings, and Pages are the only areas that can be accessed using this access type.
In the event that we request access, you can review the request and approve or reject it. Once you accept it, the collaborators appear in the Collaborators section on the Users and Permissions page in your Shopify admin.
On your website’s backend, you can find and review collaborator requests on the Home page.
Allowing us access is as simple as clicking the Accept request button.
3. Remove SetuBridge Collaborator
When your users no longer need access to the backend, you should delete their accounts.
- Go to Settings → Account → User & Permission
- Choose SetuBridge Support in the Collaborator accounts section
- Scroll down and click Delete collaborator account at the bottom.
- In the dialogue window, paste the password in the field and confirm the deletion of the collaborator account.
4. Is it safe to give SetuBridge access to my store?
To work with our App, we request access to the website’s backend. We have highly skilled Shopify developers that will come to configure and solve the issues and make things right! We won’t touch any other elements of your website.
We will be happy to assist you if you have any questions left. Whenever you need help, you can reach out to the Customer Support team.
Find out more about our top-class Shopify development services and the top solutions we offer.