We all love to use classic countdown timers showing our users that something is happening and they have to wait. This can be a new post or product launch, but either way, you’ll want to grab your visitors’ attention! I’ve handpicked the best Coming Soon countdowns that cover the widest variety of use cases (not just technical issues) in the market today.
What is the Shopify coming soon product?
Are you an online business owner or do you have some prospective clients who’d love to know when your new product is coming out? You need a notification app to send your clients updates about your soon-to-be-launched products.
Keeping that thing in mind, we are undertaking the responsibility to perform this legwork for you. With the help of this application, you could easily figure out which one fits best as per the requirement.
Approximately half of all websites used by businesses have yet to be released. Why do many websites use Coming Soon product labels, pages, and banners? It helps them to “save face” and remain competitive in their industries.
While browsing through the Shopify app store, we came across ratings, reviews, top-class features and other top-class. In this article, I’ll explain the top 05 options and how they are compared.
1. Coming Soon Product ‑ Notify me ~by SetuBridge
We’ll do this research for you. As you’re having an online store, there is a possibility that you’re looking for an application that helps you to label the products which are in the pipeline and soon going to be live. It’s simple and inexpensive. Not only that, it’s packed with certain features and instructions to help you maximize your new items!
With the help of the coming soon product shopify app, you can display the pre-launch date, time, and countdown timer. As you’re a Shopify store owner it’s very important to look at the rating of the app, its features comparing it to rivals, and other subjective parameters. As a Shopify store owner, you also want your store to look much more appealing.
You could integrate the email services such as Mailchimp, SendGrid, Klaviyo, SendinBlue, and Omniseed that help to send notifications. For your convenience, we have compiled a list of the features that helps you to give proper insights.
- “Notify Me” button: You can also add custom text.
- In-app notifier.
- Countdown Timer.
- All customer data is in a single place in the backend.
- Display the release date of the product.
- Widget label customization.
- Ready to use email template content to notify customers.
- Notify users if the product is available.
- Get complete analytical data information.
- Allow Google reCAPTCHA to avoid bots on your site.
- Standard: $9.99/Month or $8.33/month billed at $79.00 once per year.
- Shopify Plus: $14.99/Month or $12.49/month once per year.
2. Coming Soon Products Preorders ~by Gravity Software
Some store owners buy the coming soon theme, but if you want to add notifications of your upcoming product without spending a lot of money, then this is a good solution. With PreOrder products, you can replace the “add to cart” button with “PreOrder now”. Rather “Accessible from MM/DD/YYYY. So, before the discharge date, the buyer could easily buy them.
- Create pre-order products
- Create coming-soon products
- Automate the product publishing process
- Add the availability of the product with the exact date and time
- $9.99/Month with all the features included.
Also read: Top 3 best Shopify Apps for Optical Store
3. PreOrder Now ‑ Pre‑order ~by Website On-Demand
Such an application supports you in building hype for your upcoming product or service. You could swap the ‘Add to Cart button for the ‘Preorder’ button before the stock arrives.
Preordering is made easy! With this app, you would receive pre-orders and start working on the demand on hand. No guess-work! No risks! You can easily increase the average order value by allowing the buyer to buy products before they become available in your store.
- Manage your Pre-orders with features like badges, emails, tagging, mixed cart alerts, discounts, etc
- Simple and easy theme installation
- Mixed cart alerts
- Pre-order emails
- Integrated with advanced features which are not available in any other Pre-order apps.
- Partial Payment structure:- With this, you can collect a bare minimum amount and allow them to pay the remaining amount once the parcel gets shipped.
- Shopify basic: $19.95/month
- Shopify standard: $39.95/month
- Shopify advanced: $59.95/month
4. PreOrder Alpha ~by Cosmek Labs
What’s wrong with selling your products before they arrive on the market? That’s what you can do with this app. A great option for products coming soon!
Setting up this application is quite simple. It also avails the option to pre-sell the product before it arrives.
- Customer Email Notification
- Able to create multiple products
- Mixed Cart Warning
- Order tagging
- Pre-order ribbon and button
- Customer Email Notification
- Easy and Quick Setup
- The free version is available.
- Unlimited: $14.99/month or $13.33/month billed once per year.
5. Pre‑order Today ~by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd
Developed by the experts of Appikon, helps you to turn every secure sale every time a user visits your store. Since it is one of the easiest and most robust apps for PreOrder Facility.
Don’t miss out on a single visitor. Keep converting them and generating revenue. Creating alerts and preorders will help them retain the momentum of sales on your site.
- Mixed cart alerts
- Apply for status on to-be-launched products
- Offer discounts on pre-order status options
- Pre-order emails to send a separate notification
- No need to waste your resources on theme customization
- No requirement for theme customization.
- Integrated with the nice advanced features which are still missing in their rivalry
- Managing pre-orders with features like badges, emails, tagging, cart alerts, pre-order discounts, and more
- Starter: $7.99/month
- Pro: $14.99/month
- Premium: $24.99/month
That’s it! You’ve walked through the best options available for coming-soon products. Drop us a message if you want a demo or guidance with your shopify store. We’ll be happy to help!
Feel free to Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions:-
- Which is the best Coming Soon Products app for your Shopify store?
I think reading this blog has already given you enough clarity to understand which Coming Soon Products apps suit best as per the requirements and could be a great way to create a buzz for your upcoming product so the customer can easily stick with you.
- How to choose the Best Shopify Pre-Order App for your E-commerce business?
Selecting the best Shopify Coming soon product app is important since it helps you to escalate the business, the features it offers at the price point along with great customer service. While finalizing the app, you have to make sure that, to pre-check, its user interface is working as per your requirement.