11 min. read
Content is your friend that is always there to help your customer by providing relevant information. So as a good friend content engages your website visitors and helps to inform & educate them about your products & services.
By posting content on a regular basis you will create a community of customers who consume your content. In case if they or their reference required similar products or services, they will come to you as they have created a repo with your company through your content.
In today’s era of content marketing blogs play a vital role in any business. As it helps to grow their business & expand their reach. When it comes to B2b business, publishing blogs on a regular basis get more leads than those that do not do it.
Importance of blogs in eCommerce
As the ecommerce industry expands like never before from Apparel to Machinery, you name it, you have it. So, it is very much essential to become relevant in cut-throat competition and to have your own brand voice.
To become a brand or creating a niche for your product & service one has to use content marketing in a way that helps them to get more leads.
In continuation to content marketing blogs play an important role in any ecommerce store as it shares & educates their visitor through a piece of content.
Now, the question is how to communicate your brand message with your customer, well there are several ways to write blogs and communicate your message with your target audience.
Below are a few references of types of blogs
- Personal Blog
- Business Blog
- Affiliate Blogs
- Niche Blog
- News Blog
Being an ecommerce website the most important thing is to get the relevant traffic to your store on a frequent basis. To achieve this nothing is more important than writing a piece of content that conveys the message of your brand, which ultimately results in traffic.
Hence, having a blog section in your store is a must in today’s content era.
Also read: How to Boost Your E-commerce Sales in 2021
Why should you have a blog with a Magento platform ONLY?
If your blog section integrates with Magento ecommerce then the hassle to update will be no more, as you can keep the content on a single platform by just integrating third-party blog extensions. Also, it will prevent you from hacking issue as Magento 2 provide Security patches, that’s how you can keep your store and your customers’ data safe.
So, if we talk about the go-to blog extensions that will perfectly blend with your website all you need to do is just install the blog extension in your ecommerce store. So, to help you even more further we have found out the best FREE available blog extension in the market. You can choose as per your requirement, and need.
Free Magento 2 Blog Extensions
1. Better blog by Mageplaza
- PWA-ready solution provided
- Responsive design
- SEO friendly
- Multiselect categories
- Related posts on the product page
- Blog Topics
- Comment: Built-in comment, Facebook Comment, Disqus Comment.
- Integrate Magento Sitemap or Blog sitemap
- Import aheadWorks M1 Blog, Magefan Blog
- Related Product slider block
2. Magento 2 Blog by Magefan
- Create Blog Posts, Categories, and Tags
- Achieve better SEO
- Advanced Permalinks
- Allow & manage comments
- Multilanguage and Multiple Websites Support
- Blog Sidebar Widgets
- Magento 2 Page Builder to create Blog content easier & faster.
- Auto-Publishing on Facebook
- Responsive Design
3. Magento 2 blog extension by MageArray
- Tag Management
- Category Management
- Comment Management
- Archive Management
- Related Products Management
- Display Management
- Content Management
- SEO Optimizations
- Social Media
Premium / Paid Magento 2 Blog Extensions
4. Blog MX by Mirasvit
- Improve your site’s search rankings
- Drive more organic traffic to your store
- Format the content with TinyMCE
- Organize posts with categories and tags
- Boost engagement with Disqus or Facebook comments
- Add related products to any post
5. Blog Pro by Amasty
- Create catchy posts with an intuitive editor
- Promote your store with advanced SEO capabilities
- Add multi-level category tree and 3D tags
- Freely customize your blog pages layout
- Use AMP to make your blog work fast
- Manage comments and let visitors share content
- Improve mobile shopping with PWA add-on
Also read: Emerging eCommerce trends 2021
6. Blog for Magento 2 by aheadworks
- Create visually appealing posts and increase recognition with authorship tools
- Provide smooth performance on any device thanks to PWA Studio support
- Boost engagement with DISQUS comment service integration
- Increase traffic and remain visible by utilizing comprehensive modern SEO settings
- Easily migrate WordPress blog to Magento 2
7. Magento 2 Blog Extension by Magezon
- Customizable Blog Pages Layout
- Perfect Blog Navigation
- Full Control over Posts
- Personalize Blog Articles
- Advanced SEO Performance
- Multiple Stores & Languages
- Comments Management
- Socializing Function
- Related Blocks: Related Posts, Related Products
- Responsive Layouts
- Faster Blog Pages On Mobile (AMP)
- Blog Import & Integration
- Compatible with Magezon Page Builder, Ultimo, and Porto theme
8. Blog Extension For M2 by Magebees
- Create blog posts, categories, tags & comments quickly.
- Create a Blog Widget for any page.
- Social media sharing options are available on the post.
- Add a multi-level category tree.
- Create SEO-friendly URLs.
- The show featured and gallery images for posts.
- Ability to pin posts at the top.
- URL rewrite for mapping old URL with the new one.
- Import blog information from WordPress.
9. Blog Extension For Magento 2 by Cmsmart
- Customize the main column of the blog page
- Create unlimited Blog Post
- Post categories management
- Comments Management
- Share your post on social networks
- Responsive layout design
- Multistore Support
10. Magento 2 Blog Extension by FME extensions
- Create a Feature-Rich SEO Friendly Blog
- Create Unlimited Blog Categories
- Add Images & Video gallery to blog articles
- Configure SEO Details for Posts and Categories
- Assign Related Products and Articles to Each Post
- Enable blocks for Recent Posts & FB Comments
Thus, we can say that the Magento 2 Blog extension is an essential tool for any eCommerce store. So that you can manage your blog section without relying on a second platform. As a result, you will be more focused on branding & pushing your product to your customer directly with your blog content.