There is a reason why custom T-shirt designing took over the world after the 19th century. An arouse in the desire to get a personalized design t-shirt for a sports team, band members, a branding campaign for a company. Get a T-shirt of ideal thought design or simply start a Print On Demand business based on graphic skills has lead individuals to hunt down the best t shirt design software. Which can allow creating visionary designs with aids like photographs, texts, graphical representations, etc
Fashion is an exigent industry, everybody wants to stand out and be iconic in a design reflecting their personality. Designing T-shirts using t-shirt design software is fun and simple! But how will you know which is the best offline t-shirt design software to match your needs?
5 Best T-Shirt Designing Software List:
Here, we are going to walk you through some of the top t-shirt design software and their feature comparisons to get your head clear with the choice.
1. ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR
Part of the adobe suite, Adobe illustrator is highly recommended for professionals or t-shirt designing businesses, because of its high-ended graphics for designing high-quality t-shirts.
The software offers various features with font varieties, sizes, shapes, and effects.
As the software is mainly focused on vector graphics. It allows the creation of multi-dimensional, layered illustrations, logos, and typographies without compromising the quality.
For screen printing, the design, the software simplifies the process of creating layered, spot-coloured files to easily get the designs printed.
Main pros of having an Adobe illustrator- It provides a steep learning curve, just like other professional designing software.
- Vector-based graphics designer tool
- Variety of fonts, effects, shapes, and images
- advanced tools for creating designs
- Compatible for making designs for various printing techniques
- Do not conflict with other app and services
- Allows resizing shapes, creating duplicates, and positioning them
- Responsive to all devices
- Offers practice files for designing with the new Illustrator CC version
2. CORELDRAW GRAPHICS SUITE
CorelDraw is quite a popular design tool used globally for its large database of fonts, arts, and colour options. This makes the software stand out from other designing software as most of them lack this functionality.
It offers a vast library of over 7,000+ clip-art images, 1,000+ high-resolution images, 150+ ready-to-design templates, 1,000+ typefaces, and 600+ fountains, bitmap, and vector files.
The software doesn’t specifically rely on T-shirt designing, it can be used for other projects as well.
it also offers the functionality to include some attractive features like shadows, symmetrical designs, mosaic, etc.
- A large collection of editing tools with vector-based graphics design
- Create beautiful artistic and mosaic patterns- especially for comic designers
- Fully compatible with Windows
- New added: Non-destructive image effects. Allows experimenting effects on images without changing the source of the image
The sketch is probably the best designing software for ios devices. Built for UI design, prototyping, and wireframing, it also offers vector graphics editing abilities.
The software is well-known for offering enhanced user experience through strong breadcrumbs features. It also has an astonishing suite of educational resources.
Designers can easily access designing guides or support through Sketch Cloud and get an immediate response to any queries.
- Offers Non-destructive image effects
- Allows designers to export codes and preset to use design anywhere
- Provides grid and guides for proper measurements
- Instant previews
- Only supports IOS devices
4. AFFINITY DESIGNER
The Affinity designer is one of the most comprehensive vector design toolsets on the list for iOS devices With full compatibility, the software supports standards: 10-bit, CMYK, CIELAB, and Pantone.
An Affinity Designer is similar to Photoshop for bitmap functionality. The designers love this software as it’s not too heavy and doesn’t take much RAM.
- Allows apply Raster techniques to Vector Art
- Encourages professional typography
- Non-destructive editing
- Live blend modes and adjustments
The GIMP is an open-source graphics editing software recommended for professional graphic designers, who have a low budget and excellent design work.
It provides free tutorials and YouTube to get started. GIMP provides extensibility through integration with many programming languages consisting of Scheme, Python, Perl, and more.
- Allow producing icons, graphical design element, and arts
- Supports scripted image manipulations with multi-languages
- Provides top-notch colour management
Whether you want to design your own t-shirt or start a designing business, there is various t-shirt designing software out there to satisfy all your needs. You just need to select the right one for your store.
T-shirt designing on eCommerce platforms is proven to be a low-risked and quite profitable business. If you are thinking of starting a shirt designing business or already having a physical store, you should definitely try to establish an eCommerce platform. Ecommerce is the new future of businesses globally.
Design not only t-shirts but various other products all in one place with the help of all-in-one SetuBridge’s web to print solution. The extension offers various customizable options to design the product of your ideal choice without any compromisations.
You can also schedule for Product Designer Live Demo at your convenient date and time. For any queries or additional information, connect us here.